Due to the coronavirus pandemic, people are staying at home more often than they used to. Earlier, they used to only see each other for a specific amount of time like for the couples who stay together, they only used to see each other when they come back home for work.
Since they are spending too much time with each other, there are so many issues they are facing which is making it harder for them to stay together under the same roof.
When the whole COVID-19 quarantine situation occurred , people made different predictions about married couples. There were plenty of jokes being made about the "corona divorce".
In one of the articles of India Today, talked about the easy of divorce that COIVID-19 has provided. One of the family courts in Delhi granted a divorce through a video conference. Another article from The New Indian Express stated that Mumbai, which tops the list of maximum COVID-19 cases in the country, also reported the highest number of divorce cases being filed during the lockdown period.
Post-corona, the city reported a nearly three-fold increase in cases of divorce. From an average of 1,280 cases in a month, their numbers went up to it 3,480 during the lockdown. Delhi was at the second spot.
Apart from the rise in divorces, breakups of various celebrities were reported in 2020 :
1. Danica Patrick and Aaron Rodgers
Danica Patrick and Aaron Rodgers have split up after two years of dating which was confirmed by Patrick's rep.
2. Francesca Farago and Harry Jowsey
The most popular couple from Netflix's Too Hot to Handle show, broke up in June, as announced by Francesca. She posted a video talking about the breakup on YouTube. "Harry and I are not together anymore. I obviously was heartbroken," Farago said. "I genuinely thought we were going through a rocky period and that we were going to figure it out. I thought we were going to end up together. I thought we were going to get married."
3. Colton Underwood and Cassie Randolph
The Bachelor couple is no more together and there was a flood of emotional posts on Instagram by both of them.
4. Tracy Morgan and Megan Wollover
The couple is divorcing after almost five years of marriage, as confirmed by the people in July 2020.
2020 has been a tough journey for all the lovers out there. But if you really love your partner, you should solve the hurdles that you might be facing and work together for a better future as a family.
Wedding Vows are something that you promise or declare to your partner in front of God, your friends, and family which confirms that you will always love and care for each other.
Covid-19 has removed many things from the wedding like a huge celebration with your friends and family. But, the heart and soul of the wedding i.e the vows still stand here with us. So, let's make it more practical and write the Vows for the lives that we have been experiencing.
Here are some fun vows for couples in times of quarantine.
1. I promise to help you clean the house and will never find excuses to delay it somehow. If you do the sweeping, I will do the dishes.
2. I promise to split the half packet of Maggie or your favourite chips with you no matter what happens because I love to see the smile that you have after that.
3. No matter, how much time it takes us to find your hidden hobbies, I will support you and will help you to find it no matter how many YouTube videos it takes to find it.
4. I promise to love, cherish and lie about your weight gain.
5. If we have to be some distance apart from each other, I promise you that from our hearts, we will always stay connected.
6. I promise to never loudly ask you “ What should I make for the dinner” before confirming that you’re not video chatting with your boss.
7. I promise to binge-watch the same show for the 10th time without giving any spoilers as long as I can cuddle and see your face with the same concentration that you had when you first watched the show.
8. I promise you to be your entire strength and keep learning new things with you which might or might not be resulting in one of us getting hurt.
There are so many stories that will put a smile on your face and you will believe that love can occur at any point of time irrespective of the situation.
- A boy from New York spotted a girl dancing on her rooftop from his balcony. In order to get her number, he made a sign and flew a drone up to her inviting her for dinner. After she said yes, they both dined in their respective room while on facetime.
After a few days, he texted his date to come out. He surprised her by waiting inside a protective bubble ball, for a walk through the entire city.
- Talia Stark, a doctor came home from work and when she entered her building, she heard many people cheering near the fire escape. When she reached there, she saw her boyfriend Aaron, on his knee asking her to marry her.
Talia and Aaron have been in a long-distance relationship. When Aaron got to know about the country's lockdown, he jumped to the opportunity and decided to surprise his girlfriend.
This all took place during the evening when everyone celebrates the frontline workers. So it felt like everyone in the city was celebrating for their engagement. Check out the story right here.
Here are some celebrities' pregnancies announcements which made the fans go crazy :
1. Nicki Minaj
Rapper Nicki Minaj announced her first pregnancy to the world on July 20, by posting a photo on Instagram with the hashtag "#Preggers"
2. Gigi Hadid And Zayn Malik
The adorable couple who are quarantining in Pennsylvania currently. The supermodel is currently 6 months pregnant which she confirmed back in May.
3. The Ace Family
The popular American YouTuber family with over 19 million subscribers on youtube, Austine Mc Broom and Catherine announced the birth of their baby boy on June 20, 2020.
4. B Praak
The famous Punjabi singer B Praak and his wife Meera announced the birth of their baby boy on July 16.
5. Hardik Pandya
The engaged couple, Indian all-rounder Hardik Pandya and actress Natasa Stankovic were blessed with a baby boy on July 30.