30 True Love Quotes for Him
Love quotes and messages are lifesavers when it comes to expressing our feelings. For people who fail to express their feelings, love quotes and poems act as messengers of love.
Love is indeed one of the most beautiful feelings in the world. However, when it comes to explaining your feelings towards your significant other, the attempt turns quite challenging. Sometimes, we are lucky to experience the perfect time and moment to express our feelings. But, unfortunately, some of us fail to put up the perfect words into places. Thus, most of us are left with a lot more to say than they wanted to.
Luckily, love quotes and poems are more than enough to do our job. Sending our loved ones some love quotes and poems would make our task of expressing our feelings much easier than expected. They help in conveying the words that we are unable to find on our own.
Sharing feelings does not necessarily need an occasion such as Valentine’s Day, birthdays, or anniversaries. However, when you top up your gift with a cute note on top along with a love quote, it enhances the effect to a whole new level. The best thing about romantic confessions using love quotes is that they are composed by famous thinkers, writers, plays, books, and more. These collections have already won the hearts of millions over and over again.
So, what is stopping you from drawing in a quote for a perfect accompaniment for his gifts? Pick the one that suits your significant other and present it to him soon. Here we're sharing not one or two but 30 options for you to choose from!
True love quotes for him
- "If music be the food of love, play on."
– William Shakespeare
- “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same”
– Emily Brontë
- "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one-day, so I never have to live without you."
– A. A. Milne
- "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
– Dr. Seuss"
- “You might not have been my first love, but you were the love that made all the other loves irrelevant”
- "When you are missing someone, time seems to move slower, and when I'm falling in love with someone, time seems to be moving faster"
– Taylor Swift
- "I just wanna go over there and kiss him. How can I kiss him without letting him know that I like him?"
- "The best feeling is when you look at him, and he is already staring."
- “Your love shines in my heart as the sun that shines upon the earth.”
– Eleanor Di Guillo
- “There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.”
- "When you meet the right person you know it. You can’t stop thinking about them. They’re your best friend. And your soulmate. You can’t wait to spend the rest of your life with them. No one and nothing else can compare."
– How I Met Your Mother
- “Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.”
– Rosemonde Gerard
- “I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.”
- “I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.”
– Rabindranath Tagore
- “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love.”
- “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.”
– Charles Schulz
- "You were made perfectly to be loved – and surely I have loved you, in the idea of you, my whole life long."
– Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- "But true love is a durable fire; In the mind ever burning; Never sick, never old, never dead; From itself never turning."
– Sir Walter Ralegh
- “A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.”
- "The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love."
- "I would rather spend my life with you than face all the ages of this world alone."
- “Can’t you see? Every step I have taken, since I was that little girl on the bridge, was to bring me closer to you.”
- "True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked."
- "I have died every day waiting for you, darling, don't be afraid. I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more."
- “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.”
- "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
- "I love you, with no beginning, no end. I love you as you have become an extra necessary organ in my body. I love you as only a girl could love a boy; without fear, without expectations. Wanting nothing in return, except that you allow me to keep you here in my heart, that I may always know your strength, your eyes, and your spirit that gave me freedom and let me fly. "
– Coco J. Ginger
- “If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.”
– DeAnna Anderson
- "All that you are is all that I’ll ever need."
– Ed Sheeran
- "All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love."
– Leo Tolstoy